- Please come alone with your pet where you are able to. At present we can only allow one person at a time in the waiting area in order to honour social distancing guidelines and reduce the risk of infection. Please call the team when you arrive to let them know you are waiting to see the vet.
- For your convenience, we are able to offer both video consultations and phone consultations at regular cost to gauge whether a physical visit to the surgery is necessary.
- Please do not attend if you have any coronavirus signs – cold, flu like symptoms.
- If you have a sick pet and you are self-isolating then please ask a neighbour to bring your pet in and let us know so we are able to take suitable precautions.
- We feel that it is appropriate to pause house visits unless absolutely necessary.
- We are also, for the moment, pausing booster vaccinations and routine operations such as neutering. For puppy vaccinations please call us and our vets will advise if you should come into the surgery. A short delay in routine vaccinations should not cause significant risks to our pets.
- Our VIP Healthcare Plan six monthly checks will be paused but will recommence as soon as we feel possible. We are still here and ready for all non-routine appointments and emergencies.
- We would also ask that for repeat medications people ask for postage, ideally to avoid too much traffic in the surgery. We can post medication out – we are recommending second class registered. We will only charge you what it costs for us.
If anyone is having problems with their pet care, then please let us know – we are here to help as much as we possibly can. We will try to keep as many of our clinics open for you as possible.
Please stay safe and ensure we are enjoying healthy social distancing. It’s great to see so many people enjoying the sunshine and taking their dogs for walks today. Our pets bring us great joy and comfort and we endeavour to ensure their welfare is maintained during this testing time.
Dane Walker MA VetMB GPCert(SAS) MRCVS
Principal Veterinary Surgeon